Indigenous Dream Catcher
The Indigenous Dream Catcher, a chic and bold option!
Are you looking for a chic and out-of-the-ordinary decoration? Or just a quieter, more prosperous night? Then this Blue Feathered Indian Dream Chaser will satisfy you!
Details of the Indigenous Dream catcher
- Ecological cotton tassels
- Petrified Olive wood hoop
- Hand embroidered silk flannel rosette
- Plant Fiber Materials: Natural Origin ♻️
- Semi-precious stones: white and pink quartz, Lapis Lazuli.
Total length : 60 cm
We take the time to carefully select each material in order to respect both the environment and the ancient traditions of Native American culture.
How to maintain your Dreamcatcher?
The dream catchers are all unique. Each catcher is made of unique materials, feathers, beads or decorations. It should also be noted that these are handmade, so they are very fragile!
Therefore, here are some tips to prolong its life:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to water and humidity in general
- Keep your Dreamcatcher in a dry, indoor room
- Regularly clean your Dreamcatcher
Clean your Dreamcatcher
To clean his Dreamcatcher, you can use a dry brush with soft bristles. You can also use a clean cloth to dust it off.
We do not recommend that you put your dreamcatcher in the washing machine, as the movement of the drum could damage the various ornaments!
Standard Delivery (With Tracking)
Dream Catcher House offers FREE Shipping 🎁 to the United States 🇺🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and United Kingdom 🇬🇧 !
Secured Shipping (Loss / Theft / Break)
A problem with your order? We will immediately send you a package at our expense. Yes, that's what Secure Delivery is all about! 🚚
You are not satisfied? You have 30 days to change your mind and Return your article for a full refund!
How to contact us ?
• By writing to us at the address : email@example.com
• By filling out our Contact Form.